Peace Begins with You and Me
The 3 Act School Musical Play
Elementary Schools, Middle Schools and High Schools Perform a School Musical with Important Messages on Respecting Differences, Inclusion, Anti-bullying Approaches, Teamwork, Caring, Manners and Kindness
Peace Play — $145
- You will receive one Script of the three-act school musical, “Peace Begins with You and Me.” Changes may be made without my permission. No Royalties requested. The script will be sent in an e-mail attachment.
- You will receive all lyrics of the songs on the album, “Celebrate.”
- “One Planet:” You will receive a full musical transcription/notation of the “Peace Begins with You and Me” Theme Song, “ONE PLANET”
- Purchase Digital downloads of the songs from the album, Celebrate, World Peace-The Children’s Dream and Friends Forever. All songs are appropriate for the play, “Peace Begins with You and Me.”
- Song samples and purchases are available on: https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/CherylMelody, iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon and more.
- Teachers: Make the peace play your own! I am planting seeds. Change it, expand it, shorten it, add songs, change names to suit your personal needs, do whatever you need to make it fit your age group and population. This play is performed internationally and each director and teacher can modify it to suit their population. The vital part is the process in learning how to work together and in creating new dialogue about inclusion, tolerance, compassion, kindness, love, peaceful conflict resolution, bullying prevention, and what it means to BE the changes we want in the world. The play is about the message. By rehearsing and being in this play, children will also learn what “being peace” means in everyday life. Some of the character-building messages include
- Anti-Bullying and Conflict Resolution
- Self-Respect and Self-Esteem
- Respect for Others and Respect for the Earth
- Ways to “BE” Peace and Non-violence
- Working Together
- Positive Role Modeling
- Empowerment and HOPE!