Peace Begins with You and Me
The 3 Act School Musical Play
Elementary Schools, Middle Schools and High Schools Perform a School Musical with Important Messages on Respecting Differences, Making a Difference, Anti-bullying Approaches, Teamwork, Caring, Manners and Kindness
User-friendly 3 act play, catchy, award-winning CD’s- kids songs with purposeful messages, Character-Building Themes- Includes one user-friendly script that you can make changes to without asking my permission, 2 children’s music CDs, 2 songbooks, and no royalties requested. Make it your own! Change it, expand it, shorten it, add songs, do whatever you need to make it fit your age group and population. Children can create new dialogue together about bullying awareness and prevention.
The play is about the message, the process of working together and creating a community of children who respect one another’s differences, and the realization that we are all really the same.
Peace Play— 100
By rehearsing and being IN this play, children will also learn the process of what “being peace” really means in every day life.
- Anti-Bullying and Conflict Resolution
- Self Respect and Self-Esteem
- Respect for Others and Respect for the Earth
- Ways to “BE” Peace and Non-violence
- Working Together (cooperation)
- Positive Role Modeling
- Empowerment and HOPE!
- No royalties requested; Changes may be made without my permission.
- Peace Begins with Me is an original 3 act musical script, written by Cheryl Melody. It is designed for children in Elementary Schools and Middle Schools and is filled with meaningful kids music songs and raps
The 3 act musical is an inexpensive way to reinforce character-building values in a fun, meaningful and creative manner.
It is an ideal add-on curriculum layer for all settings…anywhere in which we want to encourage children towards teaching tolerance, respect towards differences, self-esteem, and realizing that we are all the same in many ways.
Reinforce Character-Building Values through play acting! A Musical Play celebrating the ideal of personal and global peace, and content that encourages children to know that they CAN make a difference in the world by what they do, say, think and feel.